Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Grade 1 is just finishing up the Penguin unit.
Here are the Penguin prints they made.
We have made these potato prints for the last 3 years and they always turn out quite nicely.
This year instead or using orange paint for the beaks and feet we cut them out of orange paper. I think this was more successful.
If you would like to try this with your crew the full directions can be found in this post.
I also must post these incredible "In the style of Ted Harrison" pastels that the Grade 3's completed.
The kids used oil pastels trying to keep the wonderful line design typical of Ted Harrison as well as the intense color.
I covered Ted Harrison in a previous post 2 weeks ago.
Terrific job Grade 3!!